Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their fundamental season premium economy excursion fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK/EWR), United States to Bali (DPS), Indonesia, with doable overnights or stopovers in Singapore (SIN).
Image by Michelle Raponi from Pixabay
Don’t forget to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-associated concerns or discoveries!
fare: SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SQ) R25USREM NYC to DPS
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: permitted 01JAN via 23MAY or 15AUG via 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/following 29JAN 20.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: Tickets will have to be issued on/following 29JAN 20.
- Booking class: R
- Value: from $1,225 ($1,126 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-.
- Sophisticated reservation/ticketing restrictions: ticketing will have to be completed at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Minimum keep: -/-
- Maximum keep: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in every single path in SIN at $50 every single.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Alterations: charge $one hundred for reissue/revalidation.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Download (DOCX, 39KB)
One thought on “Airfare of the Day -Premium Economy- SINGAPORE AIRLINES New York to Bali from $1,225”
Биография Максима Криппы Факты Детство Семейная Жизнь и Достижения
Максим Владимирович Криппа Max Krippa Биография